Everything you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favored holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt e-Visa is an online travel authorization made for folks that want to go to Egypt for tourism. This system speeds up the application procedure to get new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only via a web application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are a few prerequisites that the travelers should take into consideration in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous types of visas, so you need to see if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without errors.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you obtain the online visa you need to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to choose its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a team, one person can apply on the web for all of the travelers, but each of them ought to accomplish and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you made a decision to have some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa can’t be acquired on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime needed.